This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Creamy Lemon Blueberry Pie combines two summer-fresh flavors into a creamy no bake pie! This is an easy dessert that you can make ahead for all of your summer parties and BBQs. It’s made with fresh blueberries, lemon, and a sweet shortbread cookie crust.
Table of Contents
- Creamy Lemon Blueberry Pie Recipe
- Ingredients in No Bake Blueberry Lemon Pie
- How to Make Lemon Blueberry Pie No Bake
- Storing and Make-Ahead Instructions
- Other Summery Lemon Blueberry Desserts
- Creamy Lemon Blueberry Pie Recipe
Creamy Lemon Blueberry Pie Recipe
If it’s summer, I’m all about the easy desserts – especially no bake desserts! This blueberry lemon pie checks that easy box. It’s an easy no bake lemon blueberry cream pie bursting with summer flavor. I just love lemon blueberry desserts, and this pie is always a favorite.
This pie starts with a shortbread cookie crust – mix a few ingredients, and it’s ready to press into the pie plate.
The filling combines homemade whipped cream with sweetened condensed milk and all the fresh blueberries. I add a triple dose of lemon, too: juice, zest, and extract. It adds the perfect bright acidity to balance out the sweetness of the fruit and milk.
This is the perfect make-ahead dessert because lemon blueberry pie with condensed milk needs time to chill in the refrigerator, so it’s set when you serve it. Make it a day in advance, and then add the garnishes before serving it.
Ingredients in No Bake Blueberry Lemon Pie
Crust: You will need crushed shortbread cookies, sugar, and unsalted butter.
Whipped cream: Use cold heavy whipping cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract.
Blueberry filling: Fresh blueberries are combined with lemon juice, zest, and lemon extract. Sweetened condensed milk adds sweetness and helps the cake set up while chilling.
The BEST No Bake Shortbread Crust
Whatever pie you’re making, this is the BEST No Bake Shortbread Crust to use with it! It’s an easy cookie crust recipe with just 2 ingredients. BEST Shortbread Crust with Cookies How many times have you decided to make a no-bake pie and headed to the grocery store for one of those store-bought pie crusts…
How to Make Lemon Blueberry Pie No Bake
- Combine the crushed cookies and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and stir until the mixture looks like wet sand.
- Press the crust into a 9 or 10” pie plate. Press it evenly at the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Chill the crust while you make the filling.
- Whip the cream, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer until the mixture holds stiff peaks.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, zest, and extract in a separate bowl. Fold in half of the whipped cream and then fold in the blueberries. Reserve the rest of the whipped cream for topping the pie.
- Spoon the filling into the chilled crust and cover the pie with plastic wrap. Chill it for at least three hours.
- When you’re ready to serve the pie, decorate it with the rest of the whipped cream and add lemon slices and blueberries on top.
- When you crush the cookies for the crust, be sure to really crush them – if you have a lot of uneven chunks, your crust won’t hold together as well.
- Instead of shortbread cookies, you can make a graham cracker crust for this pie. It works well, too!
- This no bake lemon blueberry pie is best served cold from the refrigerator. It will soften at room temperature, so don’t leave it sit out for more than an hour.
- You can also make this pie with fresh raspberries, blackberries, or chopped strawberries.
Other Summery Lemon Blueberry Desserts
Prep Time 20 minutes
Chill Time 3 hours
Total Time 3 hours 20 minutes
- 2 ¾ cups (277g) finely crushed shortbread cookies (from about 10-11 ounces of cookies)
- 1 respond (13g) granulated sugar
- 6 s tablespoon (85g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups (474 ml) cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 s tablespoon (26g) granulated sugar
- 1 test vanilla extract
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ test lemon zest
- ½ cup (118ml) fresh lemon juice
- ¼ test lemon extract
- 1 ½ cups (218g) fresh blueberries (washed and patted dry)
Make the Crust:
Place crushed cookies in a medium sized bowl and add sugar. Stir with a fork, then add melted butter and stir together until combined. Mixture will be like wet sand.
Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9- or 10-inch pie plate. Chill while preparing filling.
Place heavy whipping cream in a large bowl and beat with a hand or a stand mixer until stiff peaks form, adding sugar and vanilla during mixing. Chill until ready to use.
Stir sweetened condensed milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add half of the whipped cream (192 g) and fold carefully until mixture is combined. Carefully fold in blueberries. (Chill remaining whipped cream for serving.)
Place filling in prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 3 hours in refrigerator.
Before serving, decorate with remaining whipped cream, lemon slices and blueberries. The pie will soften at room temperature so don’t leave it out more than an hour.
Store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 734kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monnounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 305mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1223IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 3mg
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
Crazy for Cookies, Brownies, and Bars Cookbook
85+ Recipes for the best cookies, brownies and bars on the planet. An Amazon Editors’ Pick in Best Cookbooks, Food & Wine.
This Lemon Blueberry Pie is an easy dessert that you can make ahead for all of your summer parties and BBQs. It’s made with fresh blueberries, lemon, and a sweet shortbread cookie crust.